Carpets vary in their composition and quality, and each requires its own particular cleaning method in order to achieve optimum results.
The two main cleaning methods for carpets are:
Semi Dry Cleaning system
Our semi dry cleaning system is as follows:
- Cleans, Stain-blocks, Heat Dries, and Deodorizes in one process.
- Requires only 30 minutes to 1 hour to dry.
- No wetness, the system has its own heat drying system, it cleans and dries at the same time.
- It works by a process of spraying and not soaking the carpet, and use of a deodorizer and stain blocker.
- As this is a low moisture system the drying time is approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour, and therefore this is an ideal cleaning method for carpets that need to be accessed in a short space of time.
Hot Water Extraction (Incorrectly called steam cleaning)
Our hot water extraction process is as follows:
- Apply a pre-spray that releases the dirt and most stains from the carpet.
- Rinse the pre-spray from the carpet using a ‘wand’ which injects and extracts a mixture of hot water and deodorizer at the same time. This leaves your carpet clean and refreshed.
- Replace furniture to its original position using carpet foil protectors or polystyrene blocks to prevent marks or stains from your furniture’s wheels, or legs of dining tables etc.
Drying times will vary depending on the amount of ventilation, central heating and carpet type, however it is usually between 4-6 hours.
Sometimes it is impossible to remove curtains in order to have them cleaned at a dry cleaners and re-hang them to their original design. We can clean your curtains for you without removing them, from cotton velvets to synthetic man-made fibres.
Our curtain cleaning process:
- Protective sheets are laid beneath the curtains in order to protect your carpet/floors and over any nearby furniture.
- Dependant on the fabric and degree of soiling, the curtains and linings will be thoroughly vacuumed and hand towelled first.
- The curtains and linings will then be sprayed with a mineral dry cleaning solution which is left for a short time to loosen the airborne dust and dirt.
- We then vacuum and hand towel the solution taking the dust and dirt away.
Your curtains can also be treated with a protective coating or flame retardant if required.
We can clean may different types of upholstery, from 3 piece suite to dining table chairs and footstools. Some areas will need more work cleaning and treating them such as the ‘body touch’ areas – the arms, seat and head rests. The rest of the suite is then cleaned and treated with the correct cleaning solutions. We can also protect your upholstery to help prevent future marks and stains from developing as quickly.
© 2016 Supreme All-Clean. All Rights Reserved.